This mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD-II OBD2 car diagnostic scan tool designed for our Android car stereos/mobiles, Windows phones/computers.
Simply plug into the OBD car diagnostic port and it will connect to the unit via Bluetooth. You will need to download the Torque Pro application from the CD disc for it to run on your Android car stereo. (Most of our car stereos have been installed the Torque APK, and most of the Android car stereos in the market are also built-in that APK, which means you can use this OBD scanner tool directly on most of the Android devices directly.)
This Bluetooth OBDII Reader supports all OBD-II protocols and can retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and also clear Check Engine lights. It can actually check the car performance levels and allow you to see vital information about your car LIVE with your Android device! The app download is a free app called "Torque" (Android Only).
1. This mini car Bluetooth diagnostic scanner works on Android Torque/Mobile/PC with the latest software version V1.5.If you do not have car stereo system in your car, no worries, you can still use your Android mobile phone to connect it.
2. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
3. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
4. Display current sensor data, including:
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Air Flow Rate
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Engine RPM
- Fuel System Status
- Fuel Pressure
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Intake Air Temperature
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Timing Advance
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Vehicle Speed
PLEASE NOTE: If there are other OBD devices which are paired with the device, please unpair them.
To see if your car is OBD II compliant, please follow this simple instruction:
Check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information Label which is located under the bonnet or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified" and will have a 16-Pin OBDII standard socket diagnostic port located in the cab of the car.
How to use?
1. Plug in the OBD scan tool to the diagnostic port on the car
2. Bluetooth Settings must be on the head-unit, please check your device's instructions on how to do that. (Normally, you just need to click the Torque APK to set it on most of the Android head units.)
3. Download the proper Torque apk via the CD disc.
4. Pair the head unit to the OBDII scanner. When pairing, the password could be either: 0000, 1234, 6666 or 6789 (one of them will work). This tool does not match abs and airbag system.
5. Set your car info to get more details.
ELM327 Bluetooth V1.5 OBDII Reader Car Diagnostic Android Wireless Scanner Tool
- Κατασκευαστής: STORM
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 10011150
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 4-10 ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 7,60€